- Beautiful Wedding Readings
- Winner of the Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Thornbury Castle wedding
- Coombe Lodge Somerset
- Twilight fan has Twilight-themed wedding, makes her husband change his name to Cullen!
- THE MANOR HOUSE HOTEL - Video & Photography
- MAUNSEL HOUSE - Photography & Video
- Holbrook House Wedding Video & Photography
- Halswell House Wedding Venue
- Combe Grove Manor Hotel - wedding photography
- Bath Spa Hotel Wedding Video and Photography
- Stourhead House wedding video and photography
- Bailbrook House Hotel weddings
- Wick Farm wedding video & Photography
- Stoodleigh Court Wedding Video and Photography
- Homewood Park Hotel
- Babington House Wedding Videos and Photography
- St Audries Park - Somerset Wedding Venue
- Chaffeymoor Grange Somerset
- Wedding Photography in Somerset
- Ettington Park wedding video and Photography
- Photography Feature.
- Orchardleigh House Wedding Video
- HELLO! Exclusive!
One thing that makes a great photo is its ability to convey emotion. Emotion in a photograph, or any work of art, is what helps a viewer connect with a piece if that emotion is prevalent in the viewer. Happiness and joy, this is what I truly believe makes the difference from someone taking a snap shot to an image that effects ones emotions. Emotion, or a feeling, is what can bring a snapshot out of obscurity and makes it shine.
At thefxworks, we don’t just take photos; we capture feelings and emotions through the art of photography.