- Coombe Lodge Somerset
- Twilight fan has Twilight-themed wedding, makes her husband change his name to Cullen!
- THE MANOR HOUSE HOTEL - Video & Photography
- MAUNSEL HOUSE - Photography & Video
- Holbrook House Wedding Video & Photography
- Halswell House Wedding Venue
- Combe Grove Manor Hotel - wedding photography
- Bath Spa Hotel Wedding Video and Photography
- Stourhead House wedding video and photography
- Bailbrook House Hotel weddings
- Wick Farm wedding video & Photography
- Stoodleigh Court Wedding Video and Photography
- Homewood Park Hotel
- Babington House Wedding Videos and Photography
- St Audries Park - Somerset Wedding Venue
- Chaffeymoor Grange Somerset
- Wedding Photography in Somerset
- Ettington Park wedding video and Photography
- Photography Feature.
- Orchardleigh House Wedding Video
- HELLO! Exclusive!
thefxworks was at Ettington Park to film and Photograph the wedding of Emma & Miles on Saturday the 16th July.
Ettington Park Hotel is a magnificent country house, set in stunning grounds and gardens, making it the perfect fairytale wedding venue in Warwickshire. Complement this with their unique contemporary style, fine dining and superlative service Jennifer and Martin had the ultimate venue for their wedding in Warwickshire.
The weather was perfect, beautiful blue skies with soft white clouds, Miles arrived in a fabulous vintage Jag, looking very handsome along with his great looking Best man and Ushers, fitted out in Versace suits.
We photographed the guys walking down the driveway to the Park, looking very cool, some wearing shades which worked perfect for the image that Miles wanted to project.
Emma made a stunning entrance wearing a Jenny Packham wedding Dress; wow! She looked breath-taking!
The guests started to assemble in the ceremony room, awaiting the arrival of the Bride whilst a string quartet sang out canons Pachelbel.
Photographing and filming a wedding is an art, one of the most important aspects of recording a moment in time with photography and film is to understand and remember, what first drew your attention, why that image held your focus.
I fully believe that the art of capturing an image is an emotional experience, something more than taking a picture, having the inner capacity to imprint ones feelings through the lens onto the censor and therefore bringing the image to life.
Wedding Photography and Video is my passion, filming is my passion; let me create beautiful memories for you.
Wedding Video and Photography uk