- Beautiful Wedding Readings
- Winner of the Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Thornbury Castle wedding
- Coombe Lodge Somerset
- Twilight fan has Twilight-themed wedding, makes her husband change his name to Cullen!
- THE MANOR HOUSE HOTEL - Video & Photography
- MAUNSEL HOUSE - Photography & Video
- Holbrook House Wedding Video & Photography
- Halswell House Wedding Venue
- Combe Grove Manor Hotel - wedding photography
- Bath Spa Hotel Wedding Video and Photography
- Stourhead House wedding video and photography
- Bailbrook House Hotel weddings
- Wick Farm wedding video & Photography
- Stoodleigh Court Wedding Video and Photography
- Homewood Park Hotel
- Babington House Wedding Videos and Photography
- St Audries Park - Somerset Wedding Venue
- Chaffeymoor Grange Somerset
- Wedding Photography in Somerset
- Ettington Park wedding video and Photography
- Photography Feature.
- Orchardleigh House Wedding Video
- HELLO! Exclusive!
thefxworks recoded the wedding of Abigail & Andrew at St Audries Park.
This lovely young couple married on February 5, and to celebrate their affinity for The Twilight Saga, incorporated several themes from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1's wedding, including changing their names.
Yes, Abby and Andy formally changed their surnames to Cullen by deed poll after celebrating a lush Breaking Dawn-themed wedding.
Abby wore a traditional wedding dress for the nuptual ceremony itself but quickly changed into a Breaking Dawn - Part 1 replica gown, as seen on "Bella" (Kristen Stewart) in the film. She also added the prop hair slide and styled her hair similarly to the Breaking Dawn bride. Andy, meanwhile, donned a very traditional tuxedo with tails, much like the one worn by "Edward" (Robert Pattinson) throughout the whole night.
The couple brought Twilight into their special evening in many other pertinent ways as well.
Starting with music, Abby walked down the aisle to the instrumental version of Sleeping At Last's "Turning Page," and then the couple chose the vocal track for their first dance song. "Bella's Lullaby" was played during their exit from the ceremony, and the entire Breaking Dawn - Part 1 album served as background music for their dinner. Oh, and Iron & Wine's "Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)" played during their first kiss as a married couple (as was done in the movie).
The Cullens also chose color schemes, floral arrangements, the bridal bouquet, and her wedding cake shape in consideration of both the Breaking Dawn - Part 1 wedding and the Twilight Saga books. Andy's best man even used a Twilight pun in his speech, saying "Here's to Bella and Edward." Abby maintains he added the quip in very effectively.
Read Abigail & Andrews comments with regard to thefxworks service.
Michael is superb! There is no other way to describe your work. The most friendly and helpful man we could have wished to have, he totally encapture everything we wanted and we would totally recommend you to everyone!
Thank you for making our day so memorable! Abby & Andy